Export Bureau manufacturing company directory
chinese japanese korean german spanish
Company Report
Canton Jeans Fashion Co,ltd
FOB price: Range of Price: FOB US $ 9-13/ Piece according to Fabric and wash According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose. Delivery port: Guangzhou MOQ: 1) MOQ for FOB by T/T:500 PCS/color/style 2) MOQ for FOB by L/C:2000 PCS/color/style Payment terms: L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only T/T:30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Country: China
City: Guangzhou
Address: 6f, No. 13 Yan Jiang Zhong Road, Dashi, Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Phone: 86-020-34780779
Number of company employees : 50-100
Approximate annual sales : USD$5,000,000
Percentage of exports : 40%
Website: www.c-jeans.com
Catagory:Apparel Sub-categories:  Jeans
We can verify that Canton Jeans Fashion Co,ltd has been registered with ExportBureau
from 24/02/2014 to today 21/03/2018 for a period of 4 years and 27 days.
Report this company
Canton Jeans Fashion Co,ltd has not received any contacts directly through the system.
Sending message...

Thank you ! We have sent your message.

 Send Secure Email Enquiry
Your name arrow

Your message will be sent to the receiver directly, unmodified including your direct return email address for them to contact. By using this contact form you come under ExportBureau fraud dispute protection and marketplace introduction.

Your company arrow
Your return email arrow
Your phone number arrow
Your country arrow
Your business arrow
Buyer Seller
Your enquiry arrow
Price  Specifications Sample cost
Minimum order quantity Delivery time Other
Your message arrow

max 3000 letters
enter codes  letterletterletter

USD Converted to
CNY Chinese Yuan 6.330

The mid-market rates shown here are neither "buy" rates nor "sell" rates. Mid-market rates are derived from mid-point between the buy and sell rates of large-value transactions in the global currency markets. Actual ExportBureau member rates are often better.

This report should be used only as a guide to build a more informed opinion on potential international trading partners.
click here to update this company information